Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about SW from EQ site...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question about SW from EQ site...

I am requesting my free CR from EQ due to a recent denial of credit.  Under the credit score portion, it wants me to purchase my credit score and there are two options.  1) score only   2) Scorewatch monitoring plus 2 indepth FICO score reports for $7.95/month.

My question is, is this the same SW product I'm now paying $8.95/month for and is that just 2 free score reports total or 2 per month? 

Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about SW from EQ site...

yes it is the same SW
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

HouseHunter wrote:
I am requesting my free CR from EQ due to a recent denial of credit.  Under the credit score portion, it wants me to purchase my credit score and there are two options.  1) score only   2) Scorewatch monitoring plus 2 indepth FICO score reports for $7.95/month.

My question is, is this the same SW product I'm now paying $8.95/month for and is that just 2 free score reports total or 2 per month? 

Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Same SW you are paying for now.  With two free reports in total.  Did I hear you have a credit union affiliation?  You may want to check their site because I know PenFed offers discounts on EQ products.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks HappyDays.  So I guess I'd have to cancel SW then get it through EQ to get the $1 discount.  Hey, $1 may not be much but a lot of $1's here and there sure add up!
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brammy,

Yeah, I work at a University and am a member of their credit union.  They use TU exclusively - which is great for me because it's my highest score - 700+.  They don't offer any discounts such as these but thanks for thinking of me!

Message Edited by HouseHunter on 09-09-2007 02:39 PM
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

HouseHunter
Trusted Contributor

Message 5 of 5

Viewed 11 times
-

Brammy,

Yeah, I work at a University and am a member of their credit union.  They use TU exclusively - which is great for me because it's my highest score - 700+.  They don't offer any discounts such as these but thanks for thinking of me!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT is not great to have a 700 points in TU score system, because their score system goes up to 995 points...so 700 points is a low score

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Redamagon wrote:
HouseHunter
Trusted Contributor

Message 5 of 5

Viewed 11 times
-

Brammy,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT is not great to have a 700 points in TU score system, because their score system goes up to 995 points...so 700 points is a low score

700 is not a low score in the TU system and the op did not mention if the score SHE wasreferring to was the vantage score or the 3-in-1 one score. My score on the TureCredit website if only about 680 or so at last check but my True FICO score from TU is 704-709 range

BTW the new vantage score only looks at the past two years

Message Edited by Brammy on 09-09-2007 04:02 PM

Message Edited by Brammy on 09-09-2007 04:28 PM
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brammy,

My true FICO score from myfico.com for TU was in the 700's (more accurately 720's) the last time I checked it.  My FAKO score for TU is only 670-something.
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brammy wrote:
700 is not a low score in the TU system and the op did not mention if the score he wasreferring to....

Ahem...Ms Brammy Mod, OP doesn't appreciate the virtual transformation of her being...lol.  She actually quite enjoys being a she.  Woman Tongue

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

HouseHunter wrote:

Brammy wrote:
700 is not a low score in the TU system and the op did not mention if the score he wasreferring to....

Ahem...Ms Brammy Mod, OP doesn't appreciate the virtual transformation of her being...lol.  She actually quite enjoys being a she.  Woman Tongue

So sorry Mistress House Hunter...lol!! Oh payback is sweet after kidding the guys at the sleigh centerSmiley Very Happy

I stand corrected and so does my post if you will scroll up just a bit

Message Edited by Brammy on 09-09-2007 04:29 PM
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.