New Contributor
adamkingadam

Question about a Macys CC

I have a macy's credit card that shows open on my CR with a Cl of $100.00  I dont remember getting a card for this account but I think it was an account that was creadet from my old robinsons may account when macy's bought them.  The acount shows open/never late.

I was thinking about calling and finding out if indeed this account is open and i could get a new card sent out and possiby a CL increase.  

Has anyone else had a similar situation like ths?
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

Re: Question about a Macys CC

I had that once with an old card and they said it was still open, but if I wanted to reuse it they would run a credit check
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
New Contributor
adamkingadam

Re: Question about a Macys CC

update..

I decided to call them, they do indeed show the account aopen so they are sending me out a new card.   I inquired about a CL increase from the $100 but he said since it hasant been used in 5 years it would be better off if i opened a new account.  I told him to just send this one out, I dont want to close it as it has a 8 year history.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}