Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about a judgement

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question about a judgement

After reading alot of posts here I have gotten alot of good advice. I have a forclosure judgement on my credit report, dated 4-2001,in fact this just fell off on experian the other day.I researched court documents online it was filed 2-2001,so after reading these posts I disputed w/trans union and equifax regarding a inacuracy in the dates,could this hurt me? I also had a judgement for a water bill from that forclosure,that when I researched  court documents I could not even find this,so I disputed it with Transunion(it was only reporting there)after 2 days I got a email that this was deleted.Could this also come back on my report?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about a judgement

By law if a CRA is going to re-insert after deleting they are to notify you within 5 days....but don't expect it.....keep an eye on your CR.

Foreclosure drops 7 years  I would just dispute it as NOT MINE  it should drop next month anyway.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.