Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about aging collection

tag
IsleSeat
Contributor

Question about aging collection

One of my 'last' baddies is aging. Here is the data, when is this scheduled to fall off? Date opened [?] Sep, 1999 Date of last payment [?] Aug, 2000 Account number [?] XXXXX Largest past balance [?] $411 Credit Type [?] Revolving Account holder [?] Individual Scheduled payment amount [?] $0 Descriptions [?] * Paid charge off No contact information provided by Equifax Balance [?] Current Status [?] Past Due Amount [?] $0 Bad debt/collection Not on Record Seven year payment history [?] 30 days late 1 time 60 days late 1 time 90+ days late 3 times (Apr 2002, Mar 2002, Feb 2002)
TU and EX = 820 EQ = 821
I came straight out of Hell
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about aging collection

i believe it should be falling off in a month or two.
Message 2 of 5
IsleSeat
Contributor

Thanks for the heads up, Irv, but isn't it the last date of activity, which would be the late in 2002?? BTW: I have another First Premier in very good standinng and I wrote a GW letter to have this dropped without any response
TU and EX = 820 EQ = 821
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes it should be DOFD. However, this is where i got confused .."Date of last payment [?] Aug, 2000"

How come your are marked late in 2002? Do you still have unpaid balance on this collection?

When did you pay them and got the balance down to $0?

Message 4 of 5
IsleSeat
Contributor

can't remember when I paid them off
TU and EX = 820 EQ = 821
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.