Frequent Contributor
jenkins

Question about planetfeedback.com

how exactly can you use this site to help get things removed?  I know the concept of the site, its basically used to make complants or compliments about a company and its service but how does making a complaint help get bads removed?

Starting Score: 643
Current Score: 657
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: Question about planetfeedback.com

Your complaint\question goes right to the top. IMO, executive offices are more receptive to oblige for the simple reason of making you go away. :smileyhappy:
Frequent Contributor
jenkins

ok, so basically i write my letter and it goes to someone and they do what they can to get me to shout up about them?

Established Contributor
ObsessedwithmyFico

Yep...pretty much...worked for me.
Frequent Contributor
jenkins

just submitted one for verizon about to sumbit one for CPA i hate them they are the reason i have been getting denied for everything they have accounts on my reports for the past 3 years that i have been disputing as not mine and they refused to remove them until recently even when they realize the SSN on the account was not mine.

Established Contributor
dog

i pfb'ed sears a few weeks ago when the jacka$$ tire center mgr would not sell me two tires.  he claimed that they can only sell sets of 4 for 4 wheel drive suvs.  i have yet to hear from sears.
Frequent Contributor
jenkins

im hoping to hear back from CPA they are the only negative on my EQ

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}