Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about planetfeedback.com

tag
jenkins
Frequent Contributor

Question about planetfeedback.com

how exactly can you use this site to help get things removed?  I know the concept of the site, its basically used to make complants or compliments about a company and its service but how does making a complaint help get bads removed?

Starting Score: 643
Current Score: 657
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Question about planetfeedback.com

Your complaint\question goes right to the top. IMO, executive offices are more receptive to oblige for the simple reason of making you go away. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 7
jenkins
Frequent Contributor

ok, so basically i write my letter and it goes to someone and they do what they can to get me to shout up about them?

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep...pretty much...worked for me.
Message 4 of 7
jenkins
Frequent Contributor

just submitted one for verizon about to sumbit one for CPA i hate them they are the reason i have been getting denied for everything they have accounts on my reports for the past 3 years that i have been disputing as not mine and they refused to remove them until recently even when they realize the SSN on the account was not mine.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

i pfb'ed sears a few weeks ago when the jacka$$ tire center mgr would not sell me two tires.  he claimed that they can only sell sets of 4 for 4 wheel drive suvs.  i have yet to hear from sears.
Message 6 of 7
jenkins
Frequent Contributor

im hoping to hear back from CPA they are the only negative on my EQ

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.