Frequent Contributor

Question about planetfeedback.com

how exactly can you use this site to help get things removed?  I know the concept of the site, its basically used to make complants or compliments about a company and its service but how does making a complaint help get bads removed?

Starting Score: 643
Current Score: 657
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Question about planetfeedback.com

Your complaint\question goes right to the top. IMO, executive offices are more receptive to oblige for the simple reason of making you go away. :smileyhappy:
Frequent Contributor

ok, so basically i write my letter and it goes to someone and they do what they can to get me to shout up about them?

Established Contributor

Yep...pretty much...worked for me.
Frequent Contributor

just submitted one for verizon about to sumbit one for CPA i hate them they are the reason i have been getting denied for everything they have accounts on my reports for the past 3 years that i have been disputing as not mine and they refused to remove them until recently even when they realize the SSN on the account was not mine.

Established Contributor

i pfb'ed sears a few weeks ago when the jacka$$ tire center mgr would not sell me two tires.  he claimed that they can only sell sets of 4 for 4 wheel drive suvs.  i have yet to hear from sears.
Frequent Contributor

im hoping to hear back from CPA they are the only negative on my EQ

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.