staces6

Question on Monitoring Report Changes

Happy Friday! I am in the process of removing dispute remarks from my credit and want to say THANK YOU!! for all the advice here about doing that...especially Shane! I have made progress today with both experian and equifax and TU is suppose to be taking them off, but said it may take 30 days. My question is what service do you guys use to verify that the comments have indeed been taken off? Experian is suppose to send an email when it is done, but what about with the other two? do you use a monitoring service to see changes for all three CRA's? I need to know when all disputes are taken off both mine and my husband's reports so i can let me LO know what we can move forward. Thanks

Moderator Emeritus
fused

Re: Question on Monitoring Report Changes

I think your post belongs in the General Credit Topics forum. What do you say I move it there?

Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (11-08-2014): EQ 818, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1

Frequent Contributor
nwokcguy

I got a letter in the mail from TU. EQ and EX both emailed.

| EQ 763 |
| Amex BCE 7500 | Marriott Rewards Premier 5500 | Citi Simplicity 4000 | Discover IT 1700 |

Contributor
Ms-Kato

If you disputed online it asks you if you want to be notified via email and it asks you to enter your email so they can notify you. At the end of investigation

they send you a link with your case number . You click on link and enter your info to verify who you are then your case pops up with the results.

If you opted out to be notified via email they will send you a letter.

If you disputed via postal mail then you will be notified via postal mail.

Mega Contributor
LS2982

staces6 wrote:

Happy Friday! I am in the process of removing dispute remarks from my credit and want to say THANK YOU!! for all the advice here about doing that...especially Shane! I have made progress today with both experian and equifax and TU is suppose to be taking them off, but said it may take 30 days. My question is what service do you guys use to verify that the comments have indeed been taken off? Experian is suppose to send an email when it is done, but what about with the other two? do you use a monitoring service to see changes for all three CRA's? I need to know when all disputes are taken off both mine and my husband's reports so i can let me LO know what we can move forward. Thanks

I would recommend TU CMS (truecredit) $16.95 monthly. Free daily pulls of TU report and Free monthly 3-bureau report.

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}