Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on gaining all 3 scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question on gaining all 3 scores

Does one have to pay every time for all 3 true FICO scores through myfico?

Had to ask because it would appear that you only get them once through the $47 package.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question on gaining all 3 scores

Yes, to get all three, you have to pay.  You will get a true EQ score if you are using scorewatch and you have a score change with an alert.  You will not get an updated report, though.
Message 2 of 12
sl
Established Contributor

Yes, Everytime you pull a report, you have to pay. It can't s*** enough.
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi - I had read on this forum if you buy the suze orman and use code SUZEKIT20 you save about $10.  That makes it about $39 for that program.  I just signed up for that kit (I also have score watch & the identity one) - but wanted to get all 3 reports as I am planning on refinancing in next month or so.
Hope this saves you some $.  Lynn
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone - I just wanted to know if I had to pay every time to get all 3...kind of bites but it's so worth it...can't trust FAKO scores at all but those are discouraging!
Message 5 of 12
annah618
Established Member

You can get it for a little less if you use the scorepower report for EQ and then call the customer service number for a promo code and buy the other two seperately. I got all three of my reports for about $35.00 this way.
Message 6 of 12
Jacque383
Regular Contributor

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I signed up through Walmart for TC - if I pull through Walmart are these true FICO?
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

are these walmart ones real ficos? I am guessing they are not because the sign up information is submitted to TrueCredit, which are fakos.
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope... they are just FAKO's. Smiley Sad
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.