Established Contributor
beach123

Question on gaining all 3 scores

Does one have to pay every time for all 3 true FICO scores through myfico?

Had to ask because it would appear that you only get them once through the $47 package.
Regular Contributor
dazednconfused

Re: Question on gaining all 3 scores

Yes, to get all three, you have to pay.  You will get a true EQ score if you are using scorewatch and you have a score change with an alert.  You will not get an updated report, though.
Established Contributor
sl

Yes, Everytime you pull a report, you have to pay. It can't s*** enough.
Valued Member
basketsbears57

Hi - I had read on this forum if you buy the suze orman and use code SUZEKIT20 you save about $10.  That makes it about $39 for that program.  I just signed up for that kit (I also have score watch & the identity one) - but wanted to get all 3 reports as I am planning on refinancing in next month or so.
Hope this saves you some $.  Lynn
Established Contributor
beach123

Thanks everyone - I just wanted to know if I had to pay every time to get all 3...kind of bites but it's so worth it...can't trust FAKO scores at all but those are discouraging!
Established Member
annah618

You can get it for a little less if you use the scorepower report for EQ and then call the customer service number for a promo code and buy the other two seperately. I got all three of my reports for about $35.00 this way.
Regular Contributor
Jacque383

Established Contributor
beach123

I signed up through Walmart for TC - if I pull through Walmart are these true FICO?
Established Contributor
Irvin

are these walmart ones real ficos? I am guessing they are not because the sign up information is submitted to TrueCredit, which are fakos.
Frequent Contributor
princessofpink

Nope... they are just FAKO's. :smileysad:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}