Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question regarding score watch . . .

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question regarding score watch . . .

Is there a website that keeps up with all three of your credit scores on a monthly basis for one fee?  I have searched and searched but can't find one.  Seems that they all charge separate fees.

Thanks.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question regarding score watch . . .

Unfortunately no. But there are many credit monitoring service's out there that do provide you with their own score.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, truecredit does, right?  or no?  But they are fakos anyway.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Correct. Most ARE FAKO's, except for ScoreWatch, to my knowledge.

I have Experian's Triple Advantage monitoring system. $12.95/mo. It DOES monitor all 3 CRA's, and alerts me when something has changed(eg: inquiries) and lists them but goes no further.

It comes with their Vantage Score(FAKO).

I signed up for it before I was aware of other sms's(score monitoring services). It's ok, but I think I'd prefer ScoreWatch, if I had it to do over again.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

For $9.95 per month you can get all 3 CRs and scores (FAKOs) from CreditKeeper, new each month.
I have been subscribing to CK for a few months now and really like them, even though the scores are FAKOs--I figure they are in the ballpark and sufficient for my purposes for now. There are some other features that go with this, like a simulator and also alerts of any major changes to your scores.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.