Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions on ordering monthly myfico score monitoring

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Questions on ordering monthly myfico score monitoring

I think im starting to understand this whole credit score scam lol.. Had my lender pull scores back in April, I need to raise about 40 pts across the board so i definetly dont want another hardpull my understanding is if i sign up for the $25 monthly fee to monitor my score its myfico8 score but intially i will also recieve myfico scores that my mortgage lender uses, so will my mortgage scores update monthly also if i sign up for the plan? I have done some wotk oncredit since april so i may have already raised it 40pts ive gotten two pfd collections but still have 3 old medical collection from 2011 very small amoun($300 total with same ca) i have opened a CC and use daily and pay twice a month. but i want my mortgage scores monthly. so if im only getting my mortgages scores intiatally maybe i should wait until ive done a little more repair, or how much does myfico charge if i order my mortgage scores again further down the road a month or two?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
needtodobetter
Frequent Contributor

Re: Questions on ordering monthly myfico score monitoring

You will only get the mortgage scores when you initially sign up.  They do not update at all, unless you re-order them.

Good luck!

05/01/15: EQ 519 TU 541 EX 506
10/28/15: EQ 637 TU 646 EX 622
First Goal Score: 600
Second Goal Score: 640
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK Ill give you my file and in your opinion would i have raised my scores 40pts? i know its just a guess

when lender did pull .three scores=606...603...591

5 CA

mortgage payment up to date last 24 months one late Jan 2014 30 days

Personal loan $1500 2011 paid on time closed

no revolving creditcards open

Fast forward to July 1

2 of the 5 CA PFD

setlled 1 CA-$400

2 remaining CA are 2011 medical

opened secured creditcard no hardpull been using last 2 months leave very small balance reporting(10%)

mortgage up to date

personal loan still on reports

I know its just a guess if anyone thinks i may have raised it 40pts. I maybe better off ordering the 3 months monitoring for 1 day get myfico mortgage scores nd if i need to raise scores more just cancel and order again in 2 months?? wouldnt that be much cheaper way as i just want my mortgage scores right now

Message 3 of 4
mizzhunter

I'm in a similar situation with mortage scores. So yesterday I signed up with Equifax only because I needed to know my mortage score. It said I had a mortage score of 688. However my lender yesterday afterwards and he said my equifax was 658. So keep in mind the monitoring score may not be the same as your lenders. I'm in the process of closing n my credit report expired on Friday and I can't close til Monday or Tuesday. I hope this helps. I do subscribe to the credit bureaus personal credit monitoring tools that way I can update on a daily basis,call them directly to fix any problems.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.