cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick question about CA's and negitive info....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quick question about CA's and negitive info....

I was just wondering, how often can a CA place the negitive info they have on you on your report within a months time. Can the send it to the CRA's on the 1st, then the 6th, again on the 17th..and again on the 29th...all the same acct info?
And also..i've seen a post on here about if a CA violate a disbute ie; they are still reporting to the CRA's even though you let them know you are disbuting it, it could be up to a $1000 fine. After going over the FCRA, I can only see that that applies if someone pulls your credit without your permission. Please correct me if im wrong. Is that even a rule..that when your disbuting them they have to stop all collection activites (sending you leters...reporting to the CRA's) untill the investigation is over? Help!!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Quick question about CA's and negitive info....

BTW< what's the status with the Illinois mess? Or is this in regards to that?
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nothing as of yet. Im giving them till the 23rd..thats when they signed the CMRRR with all the info from my state and statues I cut and pasted. After that..I guess I'll have no other option but to file. And yea..they are the ones reporting every week and two diff. amounts...

Tu- $7800
EX-$7800
EQ-$11,100

Go figure!

Message Edited by cjones46402 on 11-14-2007 11:47 AM
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lady_S update:

just got off the phone with Indiana and she told me that on the 29th of Oct she sent Illinois a email and they sent her one back saying they will adjust their records to Indiana. But since the 1st they have been putting remarks on my credit reports 3 times a week..gotta love the ppl who can control your life!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.