Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick question about alert

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quick question about alert

WillI get an alert for a deleted account from eq and/or tu on cct?  I don't feel like wasting a 3b pull until the account is gone, which should be any day now.  It's already gone from ex.  Thanks.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Quick question about alert

Don't recall getting any alerts for deleted accounts of any kind. However, CreditKarma will flag some removed items, such as, collections (usually shown at bottom of screen after updating reports). Check CreditKarma for TU / EQ and save your 3b CCT pull. That's what many, including me, do. A week or two lag updating between the three bureaus is common. TU seems the slowest.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok thanks.  Will ck update whenever?  Like my weekly update says it will be in 6 days but if a collection is deleted will it update on demand and therefore restart the weekly clock.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

No it will not. You get one update of your Ck scores per week. 

Message 4 of 7
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

If you want daily pulls there are services that provide daily pulls.  Like anything else, make sure you're using the right tool for the job.  On the other hand, if you can wait, CK certainly provides weekly updates as indicated above.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe that CCT only provides alerts for your EX report.  Mine is not reliable at all, I only see it after I log in, never by email or text.

You get the info for the other two only when you do a 3 bureau reprot.

hth

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

CCT provides alerts for all three bureaus. Alerts for changes on EX range from immediate to a day. Some are near-instant, such as consumer information pulls, while HPs tend to be fast. EQ and TU alerts (HPs, new accounts, etc) are often delayed by a couple of days.

The alert delay isn't unique to CCT. Though, as CreditSesame illustrates, near-instant HP alerts exists. Be nice if all alerts from all bureaus were that instant for CCT.

In the meantime, join free CreditSesame to get more rapid TU alerts. Not sure what free service provides rapid EQ alerts, since CK and CS often don't.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.