cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicken Deluxe 2015 (Equifax Credit Score)

tag
TrueGeminiNC
Frequent Contributor

Quicken Deluxe 2015 (Equifax Credit Score)

Hi All,

Does anyone use Quicken Deluxe 2015 and if so, have you had an opportunity to experience the new Credit Score module?  From what I have read, the credit score appears to be an Equifax Credit Score; proprietary credit model developed by Equifax.

http://quicken.intuit.com/support/termsofservice/creditscore-supplemental.jsp

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
EW800
Valued Contributor

Re: Quicken Deluxe 2015 (Equifax Credit Score)

I could be wrong, however I suspect it is a FAKO score that they are providing.   If it were true FICO, I am thinking that they would specifically mention FICO.  

Anyone else know?

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

WTH. I buy quicken 2014 and a few days later they release 2015 ugggg\

Looks like they have a 60 day refund policy. Wish me luck.

BTW i'm 99.9999999% sure its Fako score

Message 3 of 6
TrueGeminiNC
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

WTH. I buy quicken 2014 and a few days later they release 2015 ugggg

Yes, Quicken 2015 was released a few weeks back.  WIth the launch of every new version, you can almost be assured that it will come with problems.

Also, I am not sure why Quicken does this - but the product is released via amazon.com first before Quicken begins to advertise the product on its website.  If I had to guess, I suppose they soft launch the product via amazon.com to find any last minute bugs before fully promoting the product.  

Notably, the credit score feature does not work.  They have already released a patch that was intended to fix this problem. However, the credit score feature still remains broken. 

You do have a 60 day money back guarantee with Quicken.  So, you can request a refund and then purchase Quicken 2015.  

Message 4 of 6
TrueGeminiNC
Frequent Contributor

@EW800 wrote:

I could be wrong, however I suspect it is a FAKO score that they are providing.   If it were true FICO, I am thinking that they would specifically mention FICO.  

Anyone else know?

You are correct - it is an Equifax score.  It would be nice it they intergrate other scoring models.  But, the Equifax score that they do provide is free.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JAY305 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

WTH. I buy quicken 2014 and a few days later they release 2015 ugggg

You do have a 60 day money back guarantee with Quicken.  So, you can request a refund and then purchase Quicken 2015.  

Thanks. Luckily i just figure out the refund part so i put in a request. Id much rather use free service like Mint but it doesn't seem to be compatible with one of my primary accounts

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.