cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quizzle showing much lower score than equifax?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quizzle showing much lower score than equifax?

Isn't quizzle based on equifax? My quizzle score is 439, yet my equifax score is 525......I don't understand why there is a huge gap there if quizzle gets their information from equifax. Please correct me if I'm wrong.....any light shed on this would be great. Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: Quizzle showing much lower score than equifax?

it's not just the CRA that affects the score but the specific scoring model used.  You can't expect two entirely different scoring models to produce the same score even with the same data.  Equifax is definitely a FAKO though I don't know which one off the top of my head.  Check with Equifax and Quizzle to determine what scoring models they use.  Or search existing threads as odds are they have been discussed before.

EDIT: Quizzle's front page indicates that it's a VantageScore and quick Googling turned up this for Equifax:

http://www.equifax.com/equifax-credit-score/

The credit scores provided under the offers described here use the Equifax Credit Score™, which is a proprietary credit model developed by Equifax.

Scoring models are a very common topic around here. Also don't overlook the Understanding FICO Scoring subforum.

Message 2 of 3
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Quizzle showing much lower score than equifax?

@Anonymous wrote:

Isn't quizzle based on equifax? My quizzle score is 439, yet my equifax score is 525......I don't understand why there is a huge gap there if quizzle gets their information from equifax. Please correct me if I'm wrong.....any light shed on this would be great. Thanks.

Yes. But based on Equifax vantage score. It's also useless sorry Smiley Mad

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.