Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quizzle vs Credit Sesame accurate?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quizzle vs Credit Sesame accurate?

Both pull Experian, are they accurate at all compared to the real FICO? I pulled both today and got over a 20 point difference - 743 Quizzle, 767 Credit Sesame.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Guava
Established Contributor

Re: Quizzle vs Credit Sesame accurate?

Neither is a FICO score so they both are not accurate at all with respect to your actual FICO scores.

Starting Score (08/11/11): TU08: 643
Current Score: TU08: 741
Goal Score: Stay in the 700s; keep reports clean

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is the score provided on this website a true FICO score?

Message 3 of 12
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Is the score provided on this website a true FICO score?

Both scores here are FICO scores. The TU score is an older version (TU98) but still used by many lenders.

The EQ is Beacon 5.0 and exactly matches many lender pulled EQ FICO's.

No one has been able to buy their own Experian FICO score since February of 2009. Creditors can pull Experian and also there is a CU (PSECU) in Pennsylvania that supplies that information to it's members only.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much that's exactly what I wanted to know! I was looking for FICO Experian specifically but I guess its not that easy.

Message 5 of 12
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

I need to add that the scores from Quizzle are called "PLUS" scores and they are not used by lenders. They have a scale from 350-850.

CreditSesame sells an EX National Equivalency Score and that runs on a scale of 360-850. Just like the PLUS score it is useless.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 6 of 12
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

I don't trust any of these sites! and I will tell you why.  I have obtained my scores from both Quizzle and Sesame who both obtain your CR from EX. I also subscribe to EX for monitoring and score.  Anyway, my Quizzel score was 767 (Excellent), however, my Sesames score was 667 (fair) big difference considering Sesame claim the score comes directly from EX. Only thing is my score directly from EX is 739 (Excellent).  Motto of the story is..... they are all a pile of crap and only the FICO score is relevant (if that is used by the lender) if the lender is using their own scoring then you can see how wide of difference your CR can be interpreted from as big as being Excellent to Poor category.  Scoring is really just a game...Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 12
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Both pull Experian, are they accurate at all compared to the real FICO? I pulled both today and got over a 20 point difference - 743 Quizzle, 767 Credit Sesame.

They're both considered FAKO scores and are pretty much useless. So is FCR.com. Can you see your CR on these sites?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 8 of 12
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Happychap wrote:

I don't trust any of these sites! and I will tell you why.  I have obtained my scores from both Quizzle and Sesame who both obtain your CR from EX. I also subscribe to EX for monitoring and score.  Anyway, my Quizzel score was 767 (Excellent), however, my Sesames score was 667 (fair) big difference considering Sesame claim the score comes directly from EX. Only thing is my score directly from EX is 739 (Excellent).  Motto of the story is..... they are all a pile of crap and only the FICO score is relevant (if that is used by the lender) if the lender is using their own scoring then you can see how wide of difference your CR can be interpreted from as big as being Excellent to Poor category.  Scoring is really just a game...Smiley Wink

Anything else other than FICO is just a game.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 9 of 12
namvet
Established Contributor

Re: Quizzle vs Credit Sesame accurate?my

While credit sesame is a Fako it has been reported by many here and other websites as very close to the real Experian fico score.  In my case it's within 5 points of the real score.   Al the other Fako website scores (in my case) are a lot lower than my fico scores but YMMV. 

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.