cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: The New Fico Scoring model without AU.

tag
Takunda1
Established Contributor

RE: The New Fico Scoring model without AU.

There seems to be some confusion regarding this new fico calculation system. Can someone please answer the following questions."

1) WHen this new calculation goes into effect does this mean CRA will no longer show the AU tradeline on your CR anymore?

2) Your CR will remain the same but those AU tradelines just won't be factored into the calculations anymore.

3) Will credit card companies continue issuing AU accounts or will applications have to be joint only?

TIA
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: RE: The New Fico Scoring model without AU.

from what I understand    AU will still be issued   they will show on CR but will not facter in scores
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: RE: The New Fico Scoring model without AU.

HappyDays wrote:
from what I understand    AU will still be issued   they will show on CR but will not facter in scores

Now since AU only give you the right to se the cards, some issuers may no longer report the AU tradeline, it costs them money.  More than likely, you will have a card with your name on it but the AU position my stop updating as of the date the card was added to your bureaus.  Just like the decision to report or not report AU was always up to the issuer, so will this be.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.