Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rapid Repayment of Installments...

tag
SoulSmilen
Regular Contributor

Re: Rapid Repayment of Installments...

Let's just confuse matters here...

I just lost my oldest tradeline by stupidly disputing the balance @ TU. It was an installment loan that's not even 2 years old. Balance right at 5000. My DTI even with that payment was under 10%, so I didn't figure it was affecting my score that much. Never a late on it, just a good ole' slow paying loan.

I FREAKED when TU sent me the dispute status and said they deleted the TL. I literally went into a panic because I'm about to close on a house in 2 weeks and although my scores are fine, it's just that sinking feeling that "OH NO, NOT NOW!!"

I called TU and griped at them for a while, not quite going ballistic, but close. Got off the phone, realized there was nothing I could do and worked the rest of the day in a foul mood.

I get home, cringing as I logon to TC to update my report and see the effects losing that TL have on my score. I closed my eyes as I clicked the "I agree" and submitted it....

The result? TU FAKO raised almost 50 points. HUH???? For a measly 5K and the account that left the rest of my TLs with an average age of 5 months????? Color me confused, I assure you.

So I'm sitting here trying to decide is I want to spend another 13 something to get my TU FICO because I had JUST updated that score the day before.. lol  I figure what the heck, that will give me the real damage and go for it.

FICO TU? It also rose - only 30 points, but still a considerable increase.

So go figure.. I'm breathing better, but still royally baffled. I believe TU's scoring model scores installments differently than the other 2 CRAs, but c'mon, that's pretty drastic.

I feel it necessary to say... YMMV   Smiley Happy
Message 41 of 52
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Noah_Bodie wrote:

fused111 wrote:
bump

Post prostitute.

??
Message 42 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

fused111 wrote:

Noah_Bodie wrote:

fused111 wrote:
bump

Post prostitute.

??

Post wh*re. A pejorative applied to those ...
Message 43 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

... who post ...
Message 44 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

... with the ...
Message 45 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

... intent ...
Message 46 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

... of bumping up their post count. Smiley Wink
Message 47 of 52
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Noah_Bodie wrote:

Your weird!Smiley Surprised I did it once in this thread because I wanted others to see the hilarious picture in one of Tuscani's earlier posts. I noticed it was falling fast towards the bottom of the page. 
Message 48 of 52
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

My chants to Allah do not appear to be working.
Message 49 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

fused111 wrote:

Noah_Bodie wrote:

Your weird!Smiley Surprised I did it once in this thread because I wanted others to see the hilarious picture in one of Tuscani's earlier posts. I noticed it was falling fast towards the bottom of the page. 

Umm, it was a joke.

Message 50 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.