Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rapid Rescore.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rapid Rescore.

I am going to pay 100 for a rapid rescore on my credit report.  I want to know if it is worth doing the rescore.  I have an account that i was passed due 120 days ( 30, 60, 90. 120 Dats Late)  Now, the 120 days days late is coming off.  It will still show 30,60.90 days late though.   I need 2 points from TU and i need 12 from EQ.  I need the score increase really quick.  Anyone know what increase i am looking at and is it worth it. 

Oh Yeah, the lates happened in March 07 - July 07.  July 07 is being removed

Message Edited by Someday on 03-18-2008 10:42 AM

Message Edited by Someday on 03-18-2008 10:46 AM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

Re: Rapid Rescore.

That may give you enough points, maybe. What other baddies do you have lsited that you maybe can repair as well?
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nothing else.  This account was fraud.  Long story short i took the amount and starting paying it off because i didnt want to wait.  That was wrong thing to do but the other way it would still be on my credit no matter what.

Message 3 of 5
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

If the account has been PIF and you beleive it was fraud, but elected to pay it "jsut to get it over with" as so many people (myself included) have done, call the CA/CO and ask them to remove the lates.

Tell them you took ownership of a farudulent account to protect your credit score/history and since you are responsible and have taken such a goodwill, they should meet you halfway.
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

DId that and they wont do it because i took it and started paying it... ITS CRAPITOL ONE.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.