cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reaching 2 years of credit experience.....

tag
ksiss
Valued Member

Reaching 2 years of credit experience.....

My first credit card (Capital One) is approaching the two year mark so I was wondering if I can expect to see at least a small jump in my credit scores.  Lack of time is really the only negative thing that myfico mentions about my credit report.

In less than two years I have built ZERO credit into mid 700 scores on TU (755) and EX(750), and a 718 on EQ, so it'd be a nice little surprise to get another little boost to my scores with a two year old card.  Especially my EQ score which has been hovering in the teens FOREVER now.
TU: 783 EQ: 793 EX: 773
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Reaching 2 years of credit experience.....

I would try the FICO simulator-
Use the "pay my bills on-time for X Months" feature-

Those are very nice scores for someone with such a young file.

ksiss wrote:
My first credit card (Capital One) is approaching the two year mark so I was wondering if I can expect to see at least a small jump in my credit scores.  Lack of time is really the only negative thing that myfico mentions about my credit report.

In less than two years I have built ZERO credit into mid 700 scores on TU (755) and EX(750), and a 718 on EQ, so it'd be a nice little surprise to get another little boost to my scores with a two year old card.  Especially my EQ score which has been hovering in the teens FOREVER now.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.