Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ready to get serious with Arrow Financial

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ready to get serious with Arrow Financial

Actually yes, we finally got a response just yesterday.

They did the usual "we only have to DV within the first 30 days" blah blah blah. I'm actually glad they finally got back to me because now I can demand to know where and when they sent this supposed first letter and I will have them by the short hair. They claim they recieved the file in 2002, and when they come back with an address, they will only have 2 options: our current address which they just now got from all my correspondence OR his ex's mother's address in another city where he's never lived before. Either way, we can prove his mailing address was neither of those places is 2002 and then we'll have yet another piece of documentation from them PROVING that this is wrong. And the whole time, they keep updating his credit file again and again, $1000 a pop. Jerks...
Message 11 of 13
dcowart

So where is it at now?
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry for the delay in replying. Got in a minor car accident on 10/15 and have been slammed with work and holiday stuff ever since. Everyone is fine and I'm getting back on track. We got a letter from a new CA a couple weeks ago so it looks like Arrow sold the debt so we will have to start over. I'm going to DV the new CA of course and at least try to keep them from putting another entry on his report, but now I'm still scratching my head as to how to get Arrow's entry off of there. I so wish that that woman wasn't my step-son's mom, as this process would be so much easier if we could just press charges. She admitted to me that she did this because she was mad at him. What a cow. Smiley Mad
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.