Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realistic?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Realistic?

wait a minute there partner! fako is not FICO. Unless you purchased FICO scores which i suggest you do, there is no real way of telling what happened. usually it is good idea to pay overtime. So if you now keep all your individual balanced at or below 9% and PIF each month....your FICO scores will shot up hight in 6 to 12 month and it will be hard for them to come down despite the inq you will have in 12 or 18 month. just don't apply for new credit.

Smiley IndifferentSmiley WinkSmiley Very Happy
Message 11 of 14
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

I know montana, I am just using fako to look at my new balances, I am going to get fico in a few months when i apply for cccu, discover and amx clearSmiley Tongue it's hard playing the waiting game though!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 12 of 14
PayYouNever
Frequent Contributor

You never know what is going to happen. I had a EQ 625 in March, after just opening an Orchard Bank card. Then in the summer, after I lost my job and fell behind on two different CC payments, I signed up for myFICO to check my EQ score and it was down to 545. Then it dropped to 515, when then balance on a CC increased. I've looked to DV, dispute and GW the various derog accounts, yet haven't heard word one from any of the OC (except for WaMu, who dismissed my GW) to know if there will be an adjustment in the reporting that will then affect my score.

I would hope that someone at the the OCs shows some mercy and makes a GW adjustment, or the dispute doesn't get handled in time.

But who knows how the cycling and recomputing at the various CRAs works and then is updated.

My advice to you is to work on the PFDs and on the GWs. Auto companies will probably respond favorably to GWs, if there wasn't a repo or something.
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I only went by FAKO for some time before paying for FICO....what a surprise...FICO was higher then FAKO....time makes a difference
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.