cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received response from one and only collection, need advise on how to reply!

tag
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Re: Received response from one and only collection, need advise on how to reply!

Its has to be something thats keeping them from deleting...i have heard the pharse " we must report true and accurate information" blah blah blah! They will never get there money until they decide to sue me or accept my letters! Thats just the way its gonna be! Stupid CA's!

Message Edited by Schoolbuskid on 04-08-2008 06:50 PM
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 11 of 14
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Re: Received response from one and only collection, need advise on how to reply!

I\ve probably messed up my chances of sending a DV now! What do you all think?

Just say that i never pay this and the 7 year time is up, can they reinsert this collection because it was never paid?
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Schoolbuskid wrote:
I\ve probably messed up my chances of sending a DV now! What do you all think?

Just say that i never pay this and the 7 year time is up, can they reinsert this collection because it was never paid?

No, they're not allowed to do that.  This is called re-aging and it's illegal.

Of course, that doesn't mean they won't try. Smiley Tongue

Message 13 of 14
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Thanks cheddar, but ofcourse i am not giving i will not go down without a fight!

I live by my motto "never pay a CA unless they agree to delete"!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.