Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommend 3 credit services that do a daily CR

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Recommend 3 credit services that do a daily CR

I'm looking for the top 3 services that can pull my CR daily at a monthly price. List the top three you use and would recommend to me. So far iv just been using MyFICO but i have to fork up around $60 everytime i want to checkout my three CR's.

I seen a post on here of all the services that do daily CR pulls but i want to know from the community what services you use and would recommend.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
michaels88369
Frequent Contributor

Re: Recommend 3 credit services that do a daily CR

Www.myprivacymatters.com
Credit conscience!
Message 2 of 15
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

Message 3 of 15
MrCrabs
Regular Contributor

I tried to signup for EIT which I believe is the same service as MPM however I have never recieved an email regarding login info. Is there supposed to be a delay? I'm used to instant access so maybe I am being impatient. I tried Truecredit from transunion but it's very expensive to look at all 3 reports.

Edit: Nevermind, just got an email saying it will take a few days to setup my account.

Capital One Platinum | $1,500Discover IT | $1,800Victoria's Secret Angel VIP | $500Citi Secured | $200
Message 4 of 15
Amleigh
Regular Contributor

I received an email saying the same thing, but I called customer service and they gave it to me over the phone. Smiley Happy 

Starting Score: 467 EQ 514 TU 583 EX
Current Score: 531 EQ 567 TU 601 EX
Goal Score: EQ 742 TU 742 EX 742

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 15
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

The CMS thread includes discussion on the various services.  Have you actually looked at the replies to the thread as well as the OP?

Message 6 of 15
TheGardner
Valued Contributor

USAA CCMP

If anyone needs me I will be In The Garden. Goal Score: 760 for all in 2015.
Current FICO Scores EX: 715 EQ: 756 TU: 762
Last APP April 21, 2015.
Victim of The great AMEX HP heist of Dec 1st, 2nd and 3rd of 2014.
Message 7 of 15
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous-own-fico wrote:

I use American Express CreditSecure.

Me too! A bit pricey, but I still like using it.

Message 8 of 15
Blodreina
Established Contributor

@takeshi74 wrote:

The CMS thread includes discussion on the various services.  Have you actually looked at the replies to the thread as well as the OP?

The link.

Message 9 of 15
lonelyisland
Frequent Contributor

I use the USAA service. There's a monthly pull, but if you call, there's a separate product where you can get the daily pull from all the bureaus. If I have substantial changes rack up, then I'll come over and pull scores. I think it'd about $23/ month, but they often have specials for $12-$15 monthly. You do have to go in and manually choose to get the report each day, but it's been really helpful for me.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.