Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repairing Credit Report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Repairing Credit Report

So far I've been able to increase my credit score but I encountered a road block. I filed a dispute with TU they answer with a letter stating that they don't find the information required to process my request. The first time I received this type of communication, I called them and sent the information required. TU said it was enough for them to process the request. After a few weeks another letter was received from TU stating the same that there was not enough information to process my request....??? I called the FTC... they said they will investigate, but that's all...what should be my next move?
The same is happening with Ex.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
bamagirl1
Established Contributor

Re: Repairing Credit Report

what were you doing? just disputing stuff?
~01/2008 Ficos TU 571-EX 647-EQ 652~
~3/21/2009 Ficos TU 705 EX 702 EQ 692~
~9/9/09 Ficos TU 718 EQ 693 EX???
~06/25/12 Ficos TU 719 EQ 677 EX??
Message 2 of 5
bamagirl1
Established Contributor

what were you doing? just disputing stuff?
~01/2008 Ficos TU 571-EX 647-EQ 652~
~3/21/2009 Ficos TU 705 EX 702 EQ 692~
~9/9/09 Ficos TU 718 EQ 693 EX???
~06/25/12 Ficos TU 719 EQ 677 EX??
Message 3 of 5
Karma2678

Did you dispute by writing to the CRA's or did you file an online dispute?  It seems that the CRA's use these form letters sometimes as a stall tactic.  Or maybe they think if you were not all that serious about disputing the information you just will not bother following up!  Did you include all of the info they would need to find your credit report and did you include the acct number etc of the acct you were disputing?  Also, were you specific about why you were disputing the info? Possibly, they were unsure how to code the dispute properly??
IN GOD WE TRUST ~ ALL OTHERS MUST DOCUMENT!
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was needing the 800's numbers for the credit bureaus?

Thanks,

Angie100
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.