Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repairing recent negative information

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Repairing recent negative information

My credit score was 760 and dropped to 643 due to a phone bill that went to collection and an unpaid bank account credit account loan.

I paid both and the phone company said they would remove the negative remark and i am hoping the bank will do the same.

Even if these negatives are removed, does it still hurt my score and how long would it take to raise the score due to these recent negative remarks?

Thanks in advance

RobNJ
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Repairing recent negative information

You will recover a bunch with the CA being removed.

It is gonna take up to 2 years to recover from that 30 day late. If they do not remove it- send them a GW letter.

How recent a late the worse the damage-

@Anonymous wrote:
My credit score was 760 and dropped to 643 due to a phone bill that went to collection and an unpaid bank account credit account loan.

I paid both and the phone company said they would remove the negative remark and i am hoping the bank will do the same.

Even if these negatives are removed, does it still hurt my score and how long would it take to raise the score due to these recent negative remarks?

Thanks in advance

RobNJ

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.