Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repo Still On Credit Report!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Repo Still On Credit Report!!!

I have a Car Reposession that is reporting to all three Bureaus that has been paid in full and I have the documentation to prove it. Who do I send this documentation  to insure it will be removed. Do I need a good 'pointed letter' to accompany this info? Anyone's response will be very helpful, thank you.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Repo Still On Credit Report!!!

Is it reporting with a balance?
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 6
fused
Moderator Emeritus

When was the repo?
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Last reported 12/07 by all three bureaus. My receipt for final payment of $12,246.83 was received on 10/12/2007.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should I rely on it catching up with itself or do I need to write a letter to the creditor and/or all three bureaus?
Message 5 of 6
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

So it updated 12/07 (at the latest) with a $0 balance?

It's still going to be the 7.5ish year CRTP unless you made other arrangements with the creditor to remove early.  When did this happen?  Got any DOFD/LA dates on what you are looking at?
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.