Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Alert from thin Air???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Report Alert from thin Air???

My main subscription I use is myfico. But I keep CK around because they seem to get alerts and changes before any other company. Today I get a email alert from them that one of my account balances has been paid. No report changes. No score changes and nothing alerted from myfico or any of the other 5 companies I get reports and scores from. Nothing changed at all. And I have not done anything different then what I usually do every month. So is this a CK error. Or is something coming and is going to blindsided me in a few days lol. But since it's a positive alert as I read it. Well confused how to finish this post. Any opinions?? Thank you
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Report Alert from thin Air???

@Anonymous wrote:
My main subscription I use is myfico. But I keep CK around because they seem to get alerts and changes before any other company. Today I get a email alert from them that one of my account balances has been paid. No report changes. No score changes and nothing alerted from myfico or any of the other 5 companies I get reports and scores from. Nothing changed at all. And I have not done anything different then what I usually do every month. So is this a CK error. Or is something coming and is going to blindsided me in a few days lol. But since it's a positive alert as I read it. Well confused how to finish this post. Any opinions?? Thank you

No way for anyone else to know what caused the alert.  Look over your CK reports to see if there any changes but I certainly wouldn't lose an sleep over it.  I get that same notice all the time and nothing has ever changed.  In general, try not to worry much about anything from CK.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.