cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting on TC {EQ} but not on My fico {EQ}Get out!!!!!!!!

tag
Eric958
Established Contributor

Reporting on TC {EQ} but not on My fico {EQ}Get out!!!!!!!!

I just talked to a csr at my fico again, concerning no SW alerts. I received an alert from TC " A new acct has been added" As expected my NEW orchard is reporting on EQ as of 5/31. I gave SW 2 weeks to report, but not a peep. Now the csr tells me it may be showing on TC's equafax report but its not showing on MY FICO's equafax report.. What.. How can this be? Money down the drain on this one.

Never Give Up!!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: Reporting on TC {EQ} but not on My fico {EQ}Get out!!!!!!!!

Truecredit is cheap and fast. Must be Friday. LOL.
Message 2 of 7
Eric958
Established Contributor

bump

Never Give Up!!
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Eric958 wrote:
I just talked to a csr at my fico again, concerning no SW alerts. I received an alert from TC " A new acct has been added" As expected my NEW orchard is reporting on EQ as of 5/31. I gave SW 2 weeks to report, but not a peep. Now the csr tells me it may be showing on TC's equafax report but its not showing on MY FICO's equafax report.. What.. How can this be? Money down the drain on this one.

When did you buy your EQ report and score on SW?

Message 4 of 7
Eric958
Established Contributor

I've had SW for 4 mths. I just PURCHASED a power report the other day because I knew {due to the TC alert} there were changes on my report and I wanted to see how it affected my fico score. and guess what.. I just updated TC and a new acct is reporting! I'm betting SW doesn't catch this one either. If it doesn't I have no choice but to drop SW. btw the first new acct alert I got from TC was 3 weeks ago. E!

Never Give Up!!
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Eric958 wrote:
I've had SW for 4 mths. I just PURCHASED a power report the other day because I knew {due to the TC alert} there were changes on my report and I wanted to see how it affected my fico score. and guess what.. I just updated TC and a new acct is reporting! I'm betting SW doesn't catch this one either. If it doesn't I have no choice but to drop SW. btw the first new acct alert I got from TC was 3 weeks ago. E!

This is NOT very reassuring--on the part of MyFico SW.

When you updated with TC, you did a soft pull of all 3 CRs.

The benefit of SW is supposed to be to monitor report changes and produce a new EQ FICO score. When you purchased a new EQ power report, that too should have soft pulled your CR. Anything TC was showing shoulda been appearing on your new EQ power report.

I would give CS a call back and ask why this new account that you can clearly see on TC ain't showing up. Ask for what exactly did you pay when you bought a new power report?

Message 6 of 7
Eric958
Established Contributor

Will Do.

Never Give Up!!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.