Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results.......

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Results.......

I would like to thank all the members and mods in the fourms that have helped me raise my score 76 points in three months. GOOD NEWS: I sent GW letters to Discover, Direct Merchants Bank, and HSBC. Alll 3 erased my TL to the CRA. These were my oldest cards with the highest CLI, but they were full of baddies. The loss of these 3 cards will hurt more in the short time, but in the long run its better to have them taken off. Macy's deleted all my lates (6 in total on 3 cards). So now the TL look nice and clean. Home Depot has erased lates (2). Tl is clean. STICKING POINTS I tried to PFD a CA, but they are being a pain in the butt, and stated that they will not remove the acct. from my CR. So I DV'ed the acct, the acct. is 4 years old. I'm pretty sure the OC cannot find the info needed (they are currently in the process of merging). BOA has an acct that is a CO I'm disputing this acct as we speak. I defaulted on my student loans just over 2 years ago, since then I have re-consildated my loans and have not missed a payment. The problem is that Sallie Mae reports 13 TL's with baddies on them. Not good for the CR. Is there anything I can do about this?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Results.......

Congrats!  That's awesome, you should be the resident GW letter writer here Smiley Wink

Good luck with the CA and with BOA.

Student loans are not subject to GW removal, and basically impossible to GW derogs.  Am I reading correct that you have 13 TLs of Sallie Mae? If so, is everything on them reporting correctly?

Tuscani had a GW with Sallie Mae... but it had a twist to it.  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=generalcredit&thread.id=22471
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know that writing a GW letter will do me no good, but its only 41 cents. So let me try it and see what happens. If the loans were consildated shouldn't it show up as 1 TL instead of 13?
Message 3 of 5
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

creech69 wrote:
I know that writing a GW letter will do me no good, but its only 41 cents. So let me try it and see what happens. If the loans were consildated shouldn't it show up as 1 TL instead of 13?

I totally agree, nothing ventured nothing gained.  I don't believe they would show up as one, no.  If you can, please post a (remove any identifying info) cut and paste of the 13 TLs so someone more knowledgeable on that can take a peek.  Far as I know, as long as there are no errors on any of the individual TLs they stay. 

Edit:typo

Message Edited by SmartCookie on 09-30-2007 11:09 PM
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

WTG!!!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.