Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retai trades

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Retai trades

Received a credit alert titled "Retail Trades" and it has an amount listed. I can't seem to find any information on what it means. It was on my TU reprt. It didn't change my score from what I can see. Just curious as to what I means. Any help would be appreciated.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Flying_High
Regular Contributor

Re: Retai trades

This happened to me to just a few days ago I'm like what the hell I tried adding up my credit cards to that amount no luck and I'm trying to figure this out myself but it did bring up my credit score by 11 points like you said no info what-so-ever if you figure it out please let me know, thats how I got on this was trying to search it on the internet, Thanks.

As of 9/13"
Starting Score: 600
Goal Score: 740
Garden till 10/14"
Message 2 of 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Quick Googling seems to indicate that trade is synonymous for "credit account".  Do you have store cards?

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. But nothing close to that amount. That's whats so confusing about it.
Message 4 of 5
LianaCCB

Try contacting the credit bureaus directly and ask where they got their information from. Someone reported the account, so see if they will provide the information that got it on to your report in the first place.

If the bureaus don't have any information - dispute the account. If the bureasu can't prove the validity of it and if you legitimately have no record of it, then it doesn't need to be on your report. If the bureaus can't verify it, they will remove it.

Liana
4+ years of experience in the business credit industry
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.