Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning user

tag
Jumpstart
Established Member

Returning user

HI All,

I a returning member of MyFico.com and am trying to finally get my credit scores in order. I signed up for Lexington Law early in the year and its done a good enough job in removing things from my credit report and it has increased my score but not as much as I thought it would. I'm thinking about cancelling the service thinking they have done all they could do as this stage of the game. They are sending the same letters to the same creditors on late payments and such and it doesn't seem they are budging. Does anyone on the board have any success with staying with them long after they stop showing results?

I just signed up for the 3 bureau score monitoring and was looking through the credit report section. It had mentioned I had only one inquiry on the Transunion section and none on the other 2 reporting agencies. However, on Credit Karma I have 11. I'm not sure why there would be a discrepancy but there are 9 out of 11 inquiries that will be removed by Jan. 2015. Maybe since most of them will be expiring in January they don't count?

I also have some high utilization rates on a couple of my cards, which I'm going to start working on. My short term goal (5-6 months) is to get to the high 600's and have at least one of them, probably TU score, up to 700. Hopefully, one day I can aply and get the Chase Sapphire or Capital One Venture card.

Well, that's my story. I wish everyone on this board luck and I hope to continually post my progress in hopes that it could help someone else.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.