Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S-L-O-W to report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

S-L-O-W to report

UGH!  My auto loan and revolving acct with my local CU are SO SLOW to report ... I've made serious headway on the revolving acct -- 2 mos ago was at 100% UTIL (BAD, I know).  Now its at 20%.  YAY.

The last update they provided the CRAs was 12-07.  I've given them 1800 of my hard earned money in that span (between the two accts).  The least they could do is report it!

The last lesson I've got to learn about rebuilding credit is patience.  Obviously I'm short on that right now LOL  I sooooo want immediate gratification on all of my hard work!

Can I call my loan officer and ask her what's up or is this normal?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: S-L-O-W to report

You can call the CU and ask them to update..or   you can dispute CRAs  and tell them to update
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: S-L-O-W to report

Based on my own past experience with CU, when I originally applied for loan the Acct rep told me they reported monthly to all three CRA. However it took almost 3 months until It showed, and then it was only with TU.

Called and they said they were reporting to all 3 CRA, problem must be with CRA.

Waited patiently for two more months and finally showed on all 3 with original open date.

Hang In-There.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.