Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCORE UPDATE (+200)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SCORE UPDATE (+200)

That is INCREDIBLE!!!  You went from having really bad credit to having pretty darn good credit in a month!  You should definitely buy a nice bottle of champagne and celebrate!  Congrats!
Message 11 of 42
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Great job. I too went from toilet credit to Discover and American Express. It's a great feeling knowing I can apply for credit I need and be approved.

Except for NFCU, they just shot me down for a mortgage refi.
Here we go again...
Message 12 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW!!!!!!Congrats Thanks for sharing now other people will knw all it takes is a little time!!! and definetly patience! So what are u going to apply for! LOL...........
Message 13 of 42
aftermath
Established Contributor

mrsanderson wrote:
WOW!!!!!!Congrats Thanks for sharing now other people will knw all it takes is a little time!!! and definetly patience! So what are u going to apply for! LOL...........

I was thinking about financing a Ferrari... never pay, ruin my credit, and start rebuilding again! LOL!Smiley Very Happy
American Express Blue Cash Everyday $6600
Barclays US Airways Premier World Mastercard $14500
Chase Sapphire Preferred $5000
Chase Freedom Visa $1000
Chase United Explorer $8500
Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select Visa Signature $7500
Citi ThankYou Premier World Mastercard $7500
Message 14 of 42
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

I am completely blown away at your accomplishments, nice nice job! Dont even go near that ferrari! LOL!Smiley Very HappySmiley Wink
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 15 of 42
fused
Moderator Emeritus

fantastico!
Message 16 of 42
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

At the risk of being repetitive....Wow! Congratulations!

You should tell us your story. Your exploits will passed down through the generations. Will Smith, step aside - aftermath is legend!
Message 17 of 42
HikingFICOMountain
New Contributor

TERRIFIC!!!Smiley Happy
~Four steps to achievement: Plan purposefully. Prepare prayerfully. Proceed positively. Pursue persistently~
Message 18 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

aftermath wrote:

mrsanderson wrote:

I was thinking about financing a Ferrari... never pay, ruin my credit, and start rebuilding again! LOL!Smiley Very Happy

HAHA!  Buying it and actually paying for it would probably be a better plan!  I had a Challenge Stradale for a while, but I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.  If the strong Euro wasn't driving prices up so much I might have a 599 in the garage.  Beautiful cars! 
Message 19 of 42
aftermath
Established Contributor

Thank you all so much for your kind congrats! I will keep you all posted as I continue on my "turbocharged" journey. I'm hoping to hit close to 800 by the end of this month once a couple more issues get resolved, as they are in the process of being "corrected".

I found that the key to success on reconstructing your credit is to be well informed, well ready, and most importantly... well prepared.

Message Edited by aftermath on 06-10-2008 09:04 PM
American Express Blue Cash Everyday $6600
Barclays US Airways Premier World Mastercard $14500
Chase Sapphire Preferred $5000
Chase Freedom Visa $1000
Chase United Explorer $8500
Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select Visa Signature $7500
Citi ThankYou Premier World Mastercard $7500
Message 20 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.