Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCORE WATCH ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SCORE WATCH ?

IM CONSIDERING SIGNING UP WITH SCOREWATCH BUT IT STATES IT ONLY GIVES YOU FEED BACK FROM EXPERIAN. IS THAT THE ONLY INFO ILL NEED OR IS THER A SCORE WATCH THAT COULD GIVE ME FEED BACK ON ALL 3 CRAS?
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SCORE WATCH ?

wannahome wrote:
IM CONSIDERING SIGNING UP WITH SCOREWATCH BUT IT STATES IT ONLY GIVES YOU FEED BACK FROM EXPERIAN. IS THAT THE ONLY INFO ILL NEED OR IS THER A SCORE WATCH THAT COULD GIVE ME FEED BACK ON ALL 3 CRAS?

ScoreWatch monitors your Equifax report and scores.

You can try a credit monitoring service like TrueCredit or ChaseIDProtection.

The scores are FAKOS, but you will get your reports.

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
laz98
Senior Contributor

score watch won't give you feedback on all 3 reports, but other services like TrueCredit will.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

wannahome wrote:

ScoreWatch monitors your Equifax report and scores.

You can try a credit monitoring service like TrueCredit or ChaseIDProtection.

The scores are FAKOS, but you will get your reports.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

THANKS GUYS. I APPRECIATE THE INPUT. IM GOING TO GO ON AHEAD AND START WITH SCORE WATCH.

Message 4 of 6
Sunflower0809

Hi All! I realize this is an older thread but I was wondering, if I purchase the other reports thru score watch will it also monitor those or only provide the report? I was previously using Creditkeeper and it watched all three. Is it worth switching to ScoreWatch?

Also... A collection shows up on the ScoreWatch Equifax report that did not show up anywhere on the CreditKeeper reports that were pulled, and visa versa.

ScoreWatch lists a collection from agency "496yc03413" for Suntrust, this collection does not show up on the CreditKeeper report. What agency is that? Who would I send the GW letter to?

CreditKeeper lists a collection from NCO financial which I already sent a GW letter to Mike Barrist about today. But why doesn't this collection show up on the ScoreWatch Equifax report?

Help someone! I'm so confused!!
Message 5 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Sunflower0809 wrote:
Hi All! I realize this is an older thread but I was wondering, if I purchase the other reports thru score watch will it also monitor those or only provide the report? I was previously using Creditkeeper and it watched all three. Is it worth switching to ScoreWatch?

Also... A collection shows up on the ScoreWatch Equifax report that did not show up anywhere on the CreditKeeper reports that were pulled, and visa versa.

ScoreWatch lists a collection from agency "496yc03413" for Suntrust, this collection does not show up on the CreditKeeper report. What agency is that? Who would I send the GW letter to?

CreditKeeper lists a collection from NCO financial which I already sent a GW letter to Mike Barrist about today. But why doesn't this collection show up on the ScoreWatch Equifax report?

Help someone! I'm so confused!!

SW only monitors EQ. There is a FICO product that also monitors TU, and more info can be found here:

FICO® Quarterly Monitoring

If you EQ FICO reports lists a weird CA name like then, then you need to order your CR directly from EQ. You can do so for free once a year via annualcreditreport.com. Third-party reports like SW, TrueCRedit, CreditKeeper, and others will often mask the CA name and/or OC associateed w/ it. Pulling the report from EQ will also provide you with contact info.

For NCO, look in the "Accounts" section. Sometimes CAs will hide in there rather than in "Collections".

IMO, keep CreditKeeper or use another 3-in-1 service. Ignore the scores as they are not FICO scores, but you'd get a heads up if there's a change and you can pull the corresponding FICO report to see the new score.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.