Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDFCU not reporting to Experian

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SDFCU not reporting to Experian

I have a credit card with SDFCU to rebuild my score.

So far so good: I applied for the card in february and they are reporting the card and the on-time payments to Equifax and to Transunion. However, it does not show up on Experian. I've been trying to find out why that is for a few weeks now, but without much success;

1) I contacted their customer support in April via email and asked them why they didn't show on Experian, which they answered with "SDFCU does report to all 3 credit bureaus". Well, that didn't help much ^^
2) I called their support line on May 4th, where they understood the problem and kept me on hold for about 15 or so minutes, until they got back to me, telling me "We are looking into it, but it might take a while. Can we call you back?". Never got a call back.

3) I called again on May 9th, asking about the status. The rep told me he could see that i called about this problem previously, but there are no notes regarding why this happened. He took my information and promised me a call back or information via Email. Didnt get anything yet.

My question is:

Did any of you experience similar problems? I am wondering if that might be because i have a german residential address, which works fine with SDFCU. My Address doesn't show up on any of the Credit Bureaus though. I am thinking because of the different address format, the address does not go through through the CBs or they might just disreguard it -> EQ & TU thinking "no address, but he's got a credit card, so that's fine with us" and EX thinking "Without address, we are not adding any information to this credit profile". Do you think that might be a possibility?

Also: Does any of you have different/more effective contact information to SDFCU, so i can contact them again, without ending nowhere and getting ignored?

Thanks for any information Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.