Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SERIOUS HELP NEEDED

tag
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

SERIOUS HELP NEEDED

I applied for CREDIT CARD and got denied. Carnival Sea Miles to be specific. They pulled my credit report. My score as of yesterday was 649 FICO.

How can I stop myself from applying, grrr. I am too weak, I cant seem to stop myself. I am sure that I just lost few points just for the hard inquiry.

Is there a chance for a reconsideration?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SERIOUS HELP NEEDED

They pull TU-  juniper is the only company that has pulled TU for me that I even remember-

Was 649 you TU FICO? How was your UTL?

Have you heard of the Sleigh center?
I hear they have a bed for you.....
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

TryingVeryHard wrote:
I applied for CREDIT CARD and got denied. Carnival Sea Miles to be specific. They pulled my credit report. My score as of yesterday was 649 FICO.

How can I stop myself from applying, grrr. I am too weak, I cant seem to stop myself. I am sure that I just lost few points just for the hard inquiry.

Is there a chance for a reconsideration?

You will get more info. about CCC  and what score that they accept on the CC thread. Keep in mind that many CCC have a blacklist....know who you are appling with!!  I had a CO with AMEX  20 years ago & can not get any of their cards no matter who's name they are under.

Many will not give you a CC if you have any CO on your CR.
Message 3 of 5
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

649 is my TU FICO and my overall utility is 38%

I dont know if i should try to send them a recon or should call them. Or just forget about them.
Message 4 of 5
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

Where will I get more information (the one you were talking about)?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.