Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SO MUCH WORK FOR PFD, BUT NO REWARD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SO MUCH WORK FOR PFD, BUT NO REWARD

I have been working so hard to clean up my EX report and was down to 3 baddies when one of them was starting to look good. Score W/3 baddies was 542
The OC saw that in my case they would tell the CA to delete if I paid the overdue fines..
I was so HAPPY.
Then the day came when the CA reported to have it removed from my report.
New score 542
OH NO.......
No difference in MYFICO score. What the hell is going on my Fico..

I am working on two other baddies right now.

1-AFNI-NEXTELL; and they are struggling to validate due to the account is almost 4 years overdue.

2-OC (bank overdue paid) i am going to try to write a real sweet and juicy GW, but the VP already turned me down for a GW..

I have only 6 days untill Orchard MC reports my new CC. hope that will make a difference as it will be my first CC.

I am bumed out ..Smiley Mad

Thanks for everyones support as my score has come up
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SO MUCH WORK FOR PFD, BUT NO REWARD

Hang in there- I did not break 600 until all of my CA's were gone.

Just keep at it-
Message 2 of 7
nicemann
Established Contributor

CAs can really hurt your score.  I have three old ones that should be dropping off my report within 30-60 days.  Here's crossing my fingers to see a big jump.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

1-AFNI-NEXTELL; and they are struggling to validate due to the account is almost 4 years overdue

tell me that you sent a DV  CMRRR     They can not sue as you are past federal SOL

If sent DV  CMRRR  when is 30 days up?
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Disputed with a PDF on Feb 23- received Feb 26. Sent it signature confirmation receipt (have a print out who signed for it.

Dv'd March 10th- they received it march 14th. sent it CMRRR and have the green card.

March 21 received a letter confirming the OC and the balance.
"This letter confirms the original creditor and balance of your account. Thank you for your attention in this matter. If you have any questions please contact us at 1888 blah blah bblah"

March 25 sent a follow-up DV.CMRRR. Waiting for green card.
On the follow up DV it did not say they must delete it in 15 days, but it does state

"As you are already in violation, I expect all reference to this account be deleted from my credit report, as this entry and any update of such entry will be considered another violation."

any thoughts would be most grateful and thank you for everyone's help here.

In the last three months all because of the people that make up this forum I have gotten rid of 9 collection.
After my CR is all cleaned up i will try my darndest to all ways be on time.

Regards

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anone have anyideas about there (AFNI) response?
Regards

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry im all out of answers.   You might have to live with it for the next 3 years.  I do know that if they sell it and do not remove it that they are in violation. Most CAs do not follow this. They wait for you to disput it.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.