cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STARTING TO MAKE PROGRESS! THERE IS HOPE!

tag
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

STARTING TO MAKE PROGRESS! THERE IS HOPE!

when i found this forum is july, my lowest fico was 430; i checked it again today and it's 505.

when i actually get the money to work on my util, my credit might actually be good again. LOL
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: STARTING TO MAKE PROGRESS! THERE IS HOPE!

Congrats! If you haven't been able to really beat down your util, then you must have already done a lot of the tough work. As for the $$$, let me know if you need any McDonald's Monopoly stubs. I keep thinking that my retirement funds are just one large Diet Coke, extra ice, away.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 9
azsassycat
Frequent Contributor

Way to go! Smiley Tongue

I hope to see an improvement in my score soon.

Cathleen
10/22/07 (FICO) EQ 544 EX 520 TU 518
03/04/08 (FICO) EQ 606 EX 599 TU 601
04/24/08 (FICO) EQ 600 EX 580 TU 608
06/02/15 (FICO) EQ 578 EX 561 TU 589
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to go..Any improvement is great....Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 9
MeganML84
Frequent Contributor

Great! It's awesome how much our scores can grow in just a few short months! I'm sure you will get some great jumps when you start working on util!
Wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age. Nothing does - except wrinkles. It's true, some wines improve with age... but only if the grapes were good in the first place.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your an inspiration....My low is 452 as of 09/01/07   I know it's going to be a long road but with stories like yours I know it can be done.................peace
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just keep at it....
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is certainly inspiring, and in such short time. I've just joined and am serious about making my scores better and I hope I can follow in your footsteps.

Scores Oct 2007: 580/618/534
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great improvements.  Continue with the forums and you can't go wrong.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.