Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUING THE COLLECTION AGENCY!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SUING THE COLLECTION AGENCY!!!

Has anyone ever actually sued a collection agency or is that just talk?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SUING THE COLLECTION AGENCY!!!

hopie wrote:
Has anyone ever actually sued a collection agency or is that just talk?

I sued and won!!!  in federal court
Message 2 of 7
KaratePixie
Valued Member

Happy you are officially my hero... I hope you crucified them... and that it left a stinging mark... you would think given all the lawsuits springing up all for the same types of violations someone, somewhere would get a clue already and realize that people are wise and hip to them.
Message 3 of 7
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

Have you shared in the forum the story of your federal court winning against the credit bureau? I would be happy to read some of your tactics. Thanks.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

All lawyers do not or have never appeared in federal court soooooo I went down a list until I found 1 that did and knew what I was talkin about.  Settled out of court and took heafty check to MY bank!

You must save all hard copies of CRs and any commication with the CA.  DV letter CERT # GCs
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did a pfd with capital management but they decided not to delete the tradeline from my reports. Then they gave me 3 lates after I paid the dept off. I sent them a letter saying if the tradeline is not deleted right away i'm calling my lawyer. I don't want to waste my vacation days going to court but they gotta do what they promised
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happydays did you have to appear in court at all
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.