Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SW Alert-it's about time 26 point increase Woohoo

tag
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

SW Alert-it's about time 26 point increase Woohoo

Finally received my first SW alert and got really good news--26 point increase on EQ. Yea! New scores in the siggy. I am so psyched! Thank you all for your help. No update from EX though. WTH?

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
braznyc
Frequent Contributor

Re: SW Alert-it's about time 26 point increase Woohoo

Awesome!
Message 2 of 17
theREBIRTHofCREDIT
Regular Contributor

KEEP UP THE GREEEEEEEAAAAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goal Score 680+
Start Score ........ 2/05/14: ...EX 612 -TU 575 -EQ 567
Current Score .... 5/02/14: ...EX 652 -TU 655 -EQ 646

I almost paid for credit repair......until I found myFICO!!!!!
Message 3 of 17
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Junejer wrote:
Finally received my first SW alert and got really good news--26 point increase on EQ. Yea! New scores in the siggy. I am so psyched! Thank you all for your help. No update from EX though. WTH?

Yay for ByrdMan! EQ certainly loves you. So you pulled your EX scores yesterday, and they haven't changed? Has your EX report changed any since you pulled before?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 17
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Junejer wrote:

Yay for ByrdMan! EQ certainly loves you. So you pulled your EX scores yesterday, and they haven't changed? Has your EX report changed any since you pulled before?

I talked to my lender after I got my SW alert this morning. He told me what my scores were. He is using my middle score, which did not move. EQ up 26, TU up 43 EX nothing. I am going to think about it over the weekend and decide if I want to do Rapid Rescore. I really just want to get over 680, so that I can take advantage of a little lower interest rate. I just really want the score to be up over 680, even though it is likely that I will land somewhere around 700.

Message 5 of 17
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

That's really unusual for EX --they've always been the most prompt to update for me. Hope it gets moving soon. With the jumps you had on the other cards, you would expect the EX score to have a good bump, too.

edit: Just had a thought --before you pay $30 per tradeline for a rescore, why don't you pull your EX FICO Monday morning? (Waiting till Monday would allow any delay to stagger through.) Maybe there was some weird hiccup in the scores that he pulled. One FICO pull is a bunch cheaper than a full Rapid Rescore.

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 02-02-2008 11:17 AM
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 17
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
That's really unusual for EX --they've always been the most prompt to update for me. Hope it gets moving soon. With the jumps you had on the other cards, you would expect the EX score to have a good bump, too.

edit: Just had a thought --before you pay $30 per tradeline for a rescore, why don't you pull your EX FICO Monday morning? (Waiting till Monday would allow any delay to stagger through.) Maybe there was some weird hiccup in the scores that he pulled. One FICO pull is a bunch cheaper than a full Rapid Rescore.

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 02-02-2008 11:17 AM

That's true, I will give that a shot. It is taking a lot of restraint NOT to pull my EX report right now. LOL. But, I will wait until Monday to pull it.

Message 7 of 17
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Excellent!
Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheerful news! Nice. Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 17
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Update--Just pouring over my CR that I got from my lender. The reason for the increases was because EQ & TU had incorrect status reporting on a mortgage from April 2005. Was showing as 30 dpd upon selling servicing. EX had it right, if you can believe that. Getting the TL removed from both is worth 43 points from the haters (TU) and 26 points from (EQ). Interestingly enough, it never shows 30 dpd anywhere except in the status. I never would have thought that error was costing me like this.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.