Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Satisfied Judgment removed??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Satisfied Judgment removed??

I recently paid a judgment (has since been removed from bureau miraculously and don't know how) and the law firm collecting the debt in passing and practically mumbling stated that a judgment and the original creditor cannot both appear on the credit report at the same time.

Is this true?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Satisfied Judgment removed??

essex wrote:
I recently paid a judgment (has since been removed from bureau miraculously and don't know how) and the law firm collecting the debt in passing and practically mumbling stated that a judgment and the original creditor cannot both appear on the credit report at the same time.

Is this true?

Happens all the time multiple accounts one from OC one from CA BOTH reporting... Count your blessings! Sounds like the court meant to report as paid and somehow it was deleted instead.

Rob
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

once the accounts are placed for judgment, what should the original account status state? (Ex. account transfered to another lender,paid, paid collection, etc.) 

If I can help it, I don't want two dings for the same account.  as we all do, I want to increase my score and minimize any inaccuracies in my bureau.

thanks
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICO_Focused wrote:

essex wrote:

Is this true?

Happens all the time multiple accounts one from OC one from CA BOTH reporting... Count your blessings! Sounds like the court meant to report as paid and somehow it was deleted instead.

Rob

What if the OC has a past due amount showing and the CA shows paid for the same account,
I have 7 disputes in for this issue alone..

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.