Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SavvyMoney bugs... Had me sweating a bit... untill i realized it was a bug

tag
joltdude
Senior Contributor

SavvyMoney bugs... Had me sweating a bit... untill i realized it was a bug

Got some real interesting codes from a FAKO service today.. For a min I was actually concerned.. then realized it was a bug...

Hows this for one..

Reported FAKO was 764

But these lovely codes raised my eyebrows...

• Monitoring: We monitored your credit report and did not find any monitoring alerts last month.
  • Your credit rating changed from Good to Deficient. A lower rating means you are not getting the lowest rates on your loans.
  • Credit Report: You can now view your full credit report along with your credit score!
  • Your Credit Score decreased by 760 points this month.
  • Your credit usage stayed constant at 6%. Keep usage below 30% for a better credit score.
  • You have made regular payments on 6 of your accounts. Making on time payments impacts 40% of your credit score.

Talk about getting me a bit concerned.. then realized it was nigh impossible for the most part...

-J

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SavvyMoney bugs... Had me sweating a bit... untill i realized it was a bug

Sounds like a bunch of BS to me, relative to FICO scores anyway.  You say "a FAKO service..." - what exactly is your source here?

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

"Decreased by 760 points" lol! That would leave me with a credit score of 30. 

Message 3 of 5
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Somewhere on Savvymoney's website it mentions its a Vantagescore.....

Yes. i know it was a bunch of BS.. but 1. Im too cheap to do a daily puller. esp when im not apping... so.. at least it gives me a clue if something is going on...

Actually themanwhocan listed it on his sheet of free fico/fako sites... Its rather nice.... Esp with the report.. even though its another TU report puller. i like the format and its updated dily.. Not a fan of the Wallethub report... 

Of course thats BS.. because even if your scores are utterly tanked.. isnt the min score reporting a 300...?

-J

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@joltdude wrote:

Got some real interesting codes from a FAKO service today.. For a min I was actually concerned.. then realized it was a bug...

Hows this for one..

Reported FAKO was 764

But these lovely codes raised my eyebrows...

• Monitoring: We monitored your credit report and did not find any monitoring alerts last month.
  • Your credit rating changed from Good to Deficient. A lower rating means you are not getting the lowest rates on your loans.
  • Credit Report: You can now view your full credit report along with your credit score!
  • Your Credit Score decreased by 760 points this month.
  • Your credit usage stayed constant at 6%. Keep usage below 30% for a better credit score.
  • You have made regular payments on 6 of your accounts. Making on time payments impacts 40% of your credit score.

Talk about getting me a bit concerned.. then realized it was nigh impossible for the most part...

-J

So you would have a 4 as your credit report Smiley LOL

I use a few of the Vantage Score sites.  The nice part is some update daily and I am rebuilding now so it does help for when a dispute is settled.

I also like the daily pulls Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.