Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Say prayers for my daughter Hailey

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Say prayers for my daughter Hailey

I know this isnt credit related but I feel like I know you all.....My daughter is in the ER right now with breathing problems they may have to hospitalize her....I cant be there right now....Keep her in your guys prayers
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Say prayers for my daughter Hailey

Awww I'm so sorry to hear that BCG.  How old is Hailey?  Thankfully she is with doctors who will take good care of her.  I can imagine it must be upsetting to not be with her.  Smiley Sad 

I'm sending her healthy vibes and you peaceful ones.  My own DD is having a nap and as soon as she's up she'll be glad to help me out with some more prayers for your little girl. 

I hope you get to update us.  Smiley Happy
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

My thoughts & prayers go out to your little girl.  I have a three year old and I know it must be very hard that you are not there with her.  Please keep us posted.
Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hailey and your family are in  my prayers..Be encouraged..I know it must be hard not being there, but the Father sees, hears,and answers..

Message Edited by bren39 on 11-04-2007 03:07 PM
Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well wishes for your daughter Hailey and your family. Hopefully she'll be coming home soon!
Message 5 of 19
BBYGRL
Established Contributor

I will gladly include you and your daughter in my prayers. I hope she feels better very soon! Be strong.

God bless...
10/08 - EX 795 / EQ 816 / TU 806
6/09 - EQ 763 / TU 770

Starting Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Current Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Goal Score (12/2010): TU-780, EQ-790

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update my daughter is in the hospital for observation shes doing ok. Thanks for all your prayers!
Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad to know your daughter is well. Take care!
Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Never, ever, not ask for prayer.  It is the only that has gotten my family and I through a rough time.  Many of us are believers on this board and we know that God can do anything.  I stand in prayer with you for your daughter's healing and full recovery. I pray for your family's continued strength and your continued faith and trust in God...  He always comes through..

God bless
Eve
Message 9 of 19
future
Frequent Contributor

i'm glad she feeling better, she will be in my prayer's still.
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.