Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Alert not accurate

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score Alert not accurate

Ok I just got a score alert around 5:00 and said due to an account change your fico score has increased +19.  So I log on and nothing has changed went ahead and purchased a new score and still no change.  I called the customer service very nice gave me a credit for a new score and said she would report it and maybe is a glitch.  I will be so sad if the glitch is not in my favor that would not be nice.  Anybody else ever have this problem?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Score Alert not accurate

Possibly one of your open accounts reached a milestone - a year, two years or a late payment aged off - which might not be that noticeable when looking at your report.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

ruthie wrote:
Ok I just got a score alert around 5:00 and said due to an account change your fico score has increased +19.  So I log on and nothing has changed went ahead and purchased a new score and still no change.  I called the customer service very nice gave me a credit for a new score and said she would report it and maybe is a glitch.  I will be so sad if the glitch is not in my favor that would not be nice.  Anybody else ever have this problem?

I got a score alert email for my Equifax account and immediately logged on
and purchased myfico score update for equifaxe not relizing I read the email wrong so
I had to buy it again a day later....Smiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I too received an alert around 5pm yesterday indicating a 4 point increase at scorewatch.  I checked my TC and found a couple payments had posted and attributed the increase to that.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got an alert yesterday too..27 pts increase and I viewed TC Report and Fico report and just cant find what happened to trigger...It says Verizon Wireless acct changed but it looks the same to me..At any cost I am thankful for those 27 points...Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

My complaint is I got a alert in my e-mail and on my cell it states account change +19 on your fico score but there is no score change at all.  I have e-mailed customer svc again.  I am so disappointed I have sent in lot's of GW's and am hoping maybe it will update today.  To see that alert is better then Christmas morning I am truly addicted.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.