Did you mean: 

Score Watch Alert Up 26pts!!!! WHAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score Watch Alert Up 26pts!!!! WHAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Alert: Applying for new credit has added an inquiry to your credit report

Score Watch alert/Changes to your FICO® Score  
Your FICO® score has gone up to 539 on April 22, 2008.
Your FICO score may have gone up because the following 4 factors are not hurting your FICO score as much as before:

• You have a serious delinquency (60 days past due or greater) or a derogatory description on your credit report.
  • You have not established a long revolving credit history.

Changes to your credit report  
This jump in your FICO® score happened on the same day as a change on your Equifax Credit Report™ which triggered an alert. It's likely that the change in your credit report caused your score to go up, but this is not always the case. Your score may have changed for other reasons, such as paying back your debts responsibly, which isn't always reported as a credit alert. Also, as factors that were hurting your score get older, they have less of a negative impact on your score. In addition, if multiple changes on the credit report happened on the same day, some may have hurt the score while others helped it.

1 new inquiry was added to your credit report
CAPITAL ONE BANK USA NA
Inquiry date: 4/21/2008

Contact: CAPITAL ONE BANK USA NA, PO Box 30281, Salt Lake City, UT, 841300281

Thats my status Im on my way 600...........lol Now any suggestions I didnt get the Capital One card frm my knowlede the computer app said i didnt qualify for that card I applied for ??? my EQ is the lowest score I need help i want 640 and abv BADDDDDD like a FICO addict!Smiley Surprised
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Score Watch Alert Up 26pts!!!! WHAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Congrats!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.