Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Watch, Suze Orman Products?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score Watch, Suze Orman Products?

Tuscani, love the information provided for newcomers like me.  Is Suze Orman's product or Scorewatch helpful?  Thanks.

Goal-700
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Score Watch, Suze Orman Products?

We all appreciate Tuscani's info!

Welcome to the forum GOAL-700,

hold off on Scorewatch as you can only get 1 free trial... wait till you understand everything first as it will probably be more useful to you later on.  Most definitely get Suze's Plat Kit... it's what I use and recommend.  You can pull 1 of each report (3 total)and view that report for a full year... plus you get your FICOs and lots of simulators and other tools to help you.

There is the highly coveted 25% off promo going on right now... so take advantage of that since it's as good as it comes.  The code is on the main page, so I can also post it for you here: GOALS25
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.