cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score jumped 152 points in one month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
miz
Contributor

Re: Score jumped 152 points in one month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!! That's awesome work.  So, it can be done!!!!
Message 21 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

miz wrote:
Congratulations!!!! That's awesome work.  So, it can be done!!!!

Thanks again everybody for the kind words and congrats.....and yes it can be done. I was denied 2 weeks ago for Amex...and got approved today for 3 of them
Message 22 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Absolutely AWESOME!!!
Message 23 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just when I though I was doing good.

You go girl !!!!!!!!!!
Message 24 of 30
jenkins
Frequent Contributor

I thought i was doing good but it seems like my creditors are not reporting to the CRA's as they reported to me they do.  I was told they report monthly but it seems like they have been every other month.  WOrking on getting a few things removed.  Hopefully i can get my score up to the mid 600's i only have a few accounts, thing i suffer from a lack of credit more than anything.

Starting Score: 643
Current Score: 657
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 25 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Score jumped 152 points in one month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!9

cfstr1 wrote:
How do you get old adresses deleted?

All i did was start a dispute at each credit bureau and 2 of the bureaus updated the same day. They deleted all old addresses and kept the most recent one. Oh yea...be sure to "opt out"...
Message 26 of 30
IsleSeat
Contributor

Re: Score jumped 152 points in one month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!9

Ohhh FlyGirl, am I proud of you! In the same boat, here is a male in California you just became "dateable' again. Want to share a bottle of California Cabernet on that on the West Coast? I pay the ticket......through a new Amex, of course...
TU and EX = 820 EQ = 821
I came straight out of Hell
Message 27 of 30
Migraine
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

ummm... i think i should change username..... i'm total opposite of a flygirl....i'm a 33 wf who strives to be classy.............Smiley Surprised

Message Edited by flygirl on 06-22-2007 12:44 PM

I had a bad migraine from observing my CR's at the time of registration,I wish I knew then that I would be stuck with my screeenname ugghh but I think you have a kewl username
Message 28 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

flygirl wrote:

ctrob wrote:
YOU GO FLYGIRL (I couldn't pass that one upSmiley Happy)

thanks everybody. It really is an awesome feeling!!!!! btw....what really is a flygirl. My other half set that username up for me several years ago on my email....is it bad? Please forgive.....I am blonde...but don't consider myself ditzy as most blondes!!!!lolSmiley Tongue

I just assumed you were a stewardess....

Message 29 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

ctrob wrote:

flygirl wrote:

ctrob wrote:
YOU GO FLYGIRL (I couldn't pass that one upSmiley Happy)

thanks everybody. It really is an awesome feeling!!!!! btw....what really is a flygirl. My other half set that username up for me several years ago on my email....is it bad? Please forgive.....I am blonde...but don't consider myself ditzy as most blondes!!!!lolSmiley Tongue

I just assumed you were a stewardess....

lol.....kinda glad I'm not a stewardess after the news I heard yesterday about a sewage line that burst on a plane and the passengers had to fly for 7 hours with human feces draining INTO the plane!!GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message Edited by flygirl on 06-23-2007 08:58 AM
Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.