Contributor
miz

Re: Score jumped 152 points in one month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!! That's awesome work.  So, it can be done!!!!
Frequent Contributor
flygirl

miz wrote:
Congratulations!!!! That's awesome work.  So, it can be done!!!!

Thanks again everybody for the kind words and congrats.....and yes it can be done. I was denied 2 weeks ago for Amex...and got approved today for 3 of them
New Contributor
ddivaqt

Absolutely AWESOME!!!
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

Just when I though I was doing good.

You go girl !!!!!!!!!!
Frequent Contributor
jenkins

I thought i was doing good but it seems like my creditors are not reporting to the CRA's as they reported to me they do.  I was told they report monthly but it seems like they have been every other month.  WOrking on getting a few things removed.  Hopefully i can get my score up to the mid 600's i only have a few accounts, thing i suffer from a lack of credit more than anything.

Starting Score: 643
Current Score: 657
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
flygirl

Re: Score jumped 152 points in one month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!9

cfstr1 wrote:
How do you get old adresses deleted?

All i did was start a dispute at each credit bureau and 2 of the bureaus updated the same day. They deleted all old addresses and kept the most recent one. Oh yea...be sure to "opt out"...
New Contributor
IsleSeat

Re: Score jumped 152 points in one month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!9

Ohhh FlyGirl, am I proud of you! In the same boat, here is a male in California you just became "dateable' again. Want to share a bottle of California Cabernet on that on the West Coast? I pay the ticket......through a new Amex, of course...

July 2014: EX 790, TU 810, EQ 828

Starting Scores: EX 521, TU 508, EQ 486

I came straight out of Hell
New Contributor
Migraine

flygirl wrote:

ummm... i think i should change username..... i'm total opposite of a flygirl....i'm a 33 wf who strives to be classy.............:smileysurprised:

Message Edited by flygirl on 06-22-2007 12:44 PM

I had a bad migraine from observing my CR's at the time of registration,I wish I knew then that I would be stuck with my screeenname ugghh but I think you have a kewl username
Regular Contributor
ctrob

flygirl wrote:

ctrob wrote:
YOU GO FLYGIRL (I couldn't pass that one up:smileyhappy:)

thanks everybody. It really is an awesome feeling!!!!! btw....what really is a flygirl. My other half set that username up for me several years ago on my email....is it bad? Please forgive.....I am blonde...but don't consider myself ditzy as most blondes!!!!lol:smileytongue:

I just assumed you were a stewardess....

Frequent Contributor
flygirl

[ Edited ]

ctrob wrote:

flygirl wrote:

ctrob wrote:
YOU GO FLYGIRL (I couldn't pass that one up:smileyhappy:)

thanks everybody. It really is an awesome feeling!!!!! btw....what really is a flygirl. My other half set that username up for me several years ago on my email....is it bad? Please forgive.....I am blonde...but don't consider myself ditzy as most blondes!!!!lol:smileytongue:

I just assumed you were a stewardess....

lol.....kinda glad I'm not a stewardess after the news I heard yesterday about a sewage line that burst on a plane and the passengers had to fly for 7 hours with human feces draining INTO the plane!!GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message Edited by flygirl on 06-23-2007 08:58 AM

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}