Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Contributor

Re: Score jumped 152 points in one month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!! That's awesome work.  So, it can be done!!!!
Frequent Contributor

miz wrote:
Congratulations!!!! That's awesome work.  So, it can be done!!!!

Thanks again everybody for the kind words and congrats.....and yes it can be done. I was denied 2 weeks ago for Amex...and got approved today for 3 of them
New Contributor

Absolutely AWESOME!!!
Moderator Emeritus

Just when I though I was doing good.

You go girl !!!!!!!!!!
Frequent Contributor

I thought i was doing good but it seems like my creditors are not reporting to the CRA's as they reported to me they do.  I was told they report monthly but it seems like they have been every other month.  WOrking on getting a few things removed.  Hopefully i can get my score up to the mid 600's i only have a few accounts, thing i suffer from a lack of credit more than anything.

Starting Score: 643
Current Score: 657
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor

Re: Score jumped 152 points in one month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!9

cfstr1 wrote:
How do you get old adresses deleted?

All i did was start a dispute at each credit bureau and 2 of the bureaus updated the same day. They deleted all old addresses and kept the most recent one. Oh yea...be sure to "opt out"...
New Contributor

Re: Score jumped 152 points in one month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!9

Ohhh FlyGirl, am I proud of you! In the same boat, here is a male in California you just became "dateable' again. Want to share a bottle of California Cabernet on that on the West Coast? I pay the ticket......through a new Amex, of course...

July 2014: EX 790, TU 810, EQ 828

Starting Scores: EX 521, TU 508, EQ 486

I came straight out of Hell
New Contributor

flygirl wrote:

ummm... i think i should change username..... i'm total opposite of a flygirl....i'm a 33 wf who strives to be classy.............Smiley Surprised

Message Edited by flygirl on 06-22-2007 12:44 PM

I had a bad migraine from observing my CR's at the time of registration,I wish I knew then that I would be stuck with my screeenname ugghh but I think you have a kewl username
Regular Contributor

flygirl wrote:

ctrob wrote:
YOU GO FLYGIRL (I couldn't pass that one upSmiley Happy)

thanks everybody. It really is an awesome feeling!!!!! btw....what really is a flygirl. My other half set that username up for me several years ago on my email....is it bad? Please forgive.....I am blonde...but don't consider myself ditzy as most blondes!!!!lolSmiley Tongue

I just assumed you were a stewardess....

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

ctrob wrote:

flygirl wrote:

ctrob wrote:
YOU GO FLYGIRL (I couldn't pass that one upSmiley Happy)

thanks everybody. It really is an awesome feeling!!!!! btw....what really is a flygirl. My other half set that username up for me several years ago on my email....is it bad? Please forgive.....I am blonde...but don't consider myself ditzy as most blondes!!!!lolSmiley Tongue

I just assumed you were a stewardess....

lol.....kinda glad I'm not a stewardess after the news I heard yesterday about a sewage line that burst on a plane and the passengers had to fly for 7 hours with human feces draining INTO the plane!!GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message Edited by flygirl on 06-23-2007 08:58 AM
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.